Friday, May 25, 2012

Faithful One

Admittedly, it seems like right now in my life there seems to be a thousand problems overwhelming me at this very moment. They are not all things directly in my life, but I just seem so powerless in the matter. I need to remember to place all my my cares to the God who listens and answers to all my prayers and that of during this storm of my life, God is faithful, even if I am not. 


James 4:8 Draw near to God and he will draw near to you.


Faithful One video here

Lyrics
Faithful One by Brian Doerksen

Faithful one, so unchanging 
Ageless one, you're my rock of peace 
Lord of all I depend on you 
I call out to you, again and again 
I call out to you, again and again 

You are my rock in times of trouble 
you lift me up when I fall down 
All through the storm 
Your love is, the anchor 
My hope is in You alone


No comments:

Post a Comment