Friday, November 9, 2012

Where are you, God?



My lips start to stutter.
I feel new fear.
I can't talk about the God of Love
When they are near.

Their mnds made up on you
A long time before
Their hearts are so hardened
Right to the core.

A word, then I'm defensive
They say Christians lie
They we're all pushy
is all that they'll confide

They say there's no proof
No Jesus and the Lord
They trust their own knowledge
And leave Christians ignored

They tell me show the proof
Right completely to their face.
I want to shout right back at them
Heard of God's amazing grace????

The Lord who in place each
conversation day after day
The one's always listening to me
every time I pray,

Where is the Lord, you ask aloud
Looking right through me
He's right beside you,
With you now,
for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment