Friday, October 19, 2012

Step of Faith


I go out planting God’s seeds of grace
The next step of meeting him face to face
I hope to find out what God has in store
I long for and crave, to do even more

Not always was this the way I thought.
Believe me, many times, God and I fought
I turned away, leaving him behind.
He just kept going, staying by my side

Once I felt fear to talk to God with others
To my friend, my classmates and even my brothers.
I was so scared I wanted to gag
Pick someone else, I begged God and nagged.

But he stuck with me through thick and thin
He changed me deeply, from great within
God gave me grace to provide the courage
To talk to others, while not getting discouraged

I’m thankful to God for changing my life
To use what I offer, to be revived.
Alive in Christ, I know he’s real.
Trust in him to take the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment